Penny Pincher Journal
|My Last Dollar...|
Save Money Every Day...It's a vicious cycle: you spend more money to buy more stuff, only to find that you are still not satisfied. All of that spending in pursuit of happiness is keeping you in debt and limiting your lifestyle options. I have found that there will always be at least one more thing you want to buy in order to be happy... The way to break this cycle and find happiness is to spend less money, not more!
Penny Pincher Journal features articles to help you spend less money and enjoy life more. Learn to spend less, waste less, find great deals, and choose great products that can save you money every day. Subscribe below to get free money-saving tips!
About Dr. Penny Pincher
Dr. Penny Pincher really is a doctor with a Ph.D. in engineering and likes to pinch pennies. As an entrepreneur, he founded two technology startup businesses- both profitable. In 2013, Dr. Penny Pincher founded his personal finance blog Penny Pincher Journal. His articles on saving money have been featured on top sites including Time.com, Business Insider, Kiplinger, and Wise Bread.
What started all this penny pinching? After buying a very expensive puppy on impulse, Dr. Penny Pincher realized he needed to find ways to cut expenses. He had fallen into the same trap as millions of others- excessive spending and taking on debt to buy unnecessary stuff. As he set to work finding innovative ways to cut expenses, he started writing to share tips on spending less money to help others who want to improve their financial situation.
His hobbies include drinking great coffee, annoying his family, riding his cheapcycle (cheap bicycle), and saving money every day.
Penny Pincher Books
Dr. Penny Pincher lives and works in eastern Iowa, USA and is the author of the following books:
- Penny Pincher Journal: How To Save Money Every Day ($3.99)
- Pinch Like You Mean It! 101 Ways to Spend Less Money Now (free offer- subscribe below to download now!)
- Great Coffee: Craft Your Cup of Joy (
$2.99free!). You can save tons of money by learning to make world-class coffee at home!
Penny Pincher Interviews
Learn more about the life and times of Dr. Penny Pincher by reading these in-depth interviews at other websites:
- Author Interview at Smashwords- Smashwords is a leading eBook publisher.
- Personal Finance Blogger Interview at Debt Discipline- Thanks Brian for featuring me!
- 10 Questions at 1500 Days- Thanks Mr. 1500!
Dr. Penny Pincher Guest Posts
Here are some articles by Dr. Penny Pincher that have been featured at other websites:
- My article featured on Time.com: 21 Times Spending More Now Will Save You Money Later
- 7 Reasons Your House Isn't Selling, featured on Business Insider.
- 7 Habits of Highly Frugal People, featured on Kiplinger.
- Common Money Pits is featured on Christian Science Monitor, a leading news organization and winner of 7 Pulitzer Prizes.
- The Bridges We Cross on the Road to Debt at Modest Money, one of the top personal finance websites! This is an essay about getting into debt and how to get out.
- 10 Things You Don't Need at Frugal Fanatic- learn some easy expenses to cut.
- Cheap Luxuries at Dollar Stretcher. Find out what luxuries you can get using your time and knowledge instead of spending money.
- I'm Not Middle Class Anymore at Millennial Money Man. Imagine my shock to learn that I am no longer middle class. There is a twist to the story, though...
- Hope for $2.99 was featured on Rockstar Finance. Thanks J$...
- Dr. Penny Pincher has published 100 articles on saving money at HubPages
- Did you know Dr. Penny Pincher is a staff writer at Wise Bread? Check out Dr. Penny Pincher's Wise Bread articles...
Do You Like Dr. Penny Pincher?
I just recently started figuring out social media... Here's where to find me:
Dr. Penny Pincher on Facebook
Dr. Penny Pincher on Twitter
Dr. Penny Pincher on Pinterest
Subscribe and Get Free Stuff!
If you are serious about saving money, subscribe below to receive exclusive penny pinching tips from Dr. Penny Pincher by email. You'll also receive a free electronic copy of my popular book Pinch Like You Mean It! 101 Ways to Save Money Now, a $3.99 value. Plus, get my exclusive report: Uncommon Cents- Weird Ways to Save A LOT of Money.
* indicates required
Penny Pincher Journal
Copyright (c) 2017. Dr. Penny Pincher. All Rights Reserved
drpennypincher on Google+