Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tip 37: Get enough sleep

Tip 37: Get enough sleep

Getting enough sleep is free, you'll feel better, and be less likely to over-eat or make poor decisions when well-rested.  I try to be in bed 8 hours a night which usually results in about 7.5 or so hours of sleep considering interruptions like my dogs needing to go out.  I like to have it very dark when I sleep, and prefer cooler temperature.  I use a programmable thermostat that automatically turns down the temperature at night in winter.  I use a fan in summer to stay cool and get good sleep.  I think it is easier to get good sleep when you go to bed at the same time and get up at the same time every day.

If you are not getting enough sleep, try to make changes to get enough rest.  This provides a good foundation for increasing your willpower and being able to consistently make good choices to spend less money.

***~~~***

Next Tip
Previous Tip
TOC


Copyright © 2014 by Dr. Penny Pincher.  All Rights Reserved.  Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Penny Pincher Posts