Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tip 60: Carry your best coupons in your wallet or purse

Tip 60: Carry your best coupons in your wallet or purse

I keep a few good coupons in my wallet all the time, in case I end up at the store and don't have my entire collection of coupons.  I use a small plastic accordion case for my coupons and sometimes carry that into stores with me so I can check all of my coupons as I shop.

I don’t always have my coupon file with me, but I do always have my wallet with me.  I have save money lots of time by having good coupons in my wallet ready to go.  A couple times I have ended up at the store on an unplanned trip and had my coupons at home when I needed them.  When this happens, I weigh the cost of driving home and back to get the coupons and bring them to the store.  It is a lot easier to keep some coupons with me in my wallet to reduce the chances that this will happen.

***~~~***

Next Tip
Previous Tip
TOC


Copyright © 2014 by Dr. Penny Pincher.  All Rights Reserved.  Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Penny Pincher Posts