Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tip 15: Credit card points

Tip 15: Credit card points

Credit cards are expensive if you carry a balance and pay high interest rates.  But you can get some great points and rewards if you use a credit card and pay off the balance every month.

I have my credit card reward points linked to my Amazon account.  I can use my credit card points to buy anything on Amazon.  Since I have Amazon Prime, I also get free 2-day shipping.  The credit card points work to save money buying electronics and gift items.

Using a credit card is convenient compared with using cash or checks.  I like to use a credit card rather than my debit card that is linked to my checking account.  Credit card companies are better at refunding money if a card is stolen.  If I am using a credit card anyway, I might as well get points that I can use to save money.


***~~~***

Next Tip
Previous Tip
TOC


Copyright © 2014 by Dr. Penny Pincher.  All Rights Reserved.  Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Penny Pincher Posts