Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tip 25: Utilize free resources at your library

Tip 25: Utilize free resources at your library

Libraries have tons of resources- and almost everything at a library is free.  Of course, you can check out free books at a library and you can also check out DVD's and CD's.  Going to the library is a good family activity, and everyone can bring something home for free.

I like to spend time at the library- in fact, I wrote parts of this book on my laptop at a local library.  I enjoy the quiet scholarly environment that you find in some libraries.  Something about being in a library makes it easy for me to concentrate and think clearly.  Maybe all of those years studying at the library in college have me trained.

You can check out free books at any library, and some libraries sell used books that they are removing from their collection and donated books that the library does not need.  I have found some interesting paperback books for 25 cents and hardcover books for 50 cents that I bought at the library and took home to keep.

***~~~***

Next Tip
Previous Tip
TOC


Copyright © 2014 by Dr. Penny Pincher.  All Rights Reserved.  Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Penny Pincher Posts